Monday, November 14, 2011

11 Months After Surgery

This will perhaps be my shortest status update. With shorter days and colder temperatures here in Michigan, I have stopped road biking and switched back to swimming. In addition to morning workouts on the elliptical machine, I am now swimming two times a week for 45 minutes at the local Bally's Health Club. My leg feels very strong swimming.

Other than continued good news, I have nothing else new to report at a little over 11 months post surgery for my right knee replacment. Everything is fine, and I am looking forward to the one-year follow-up visit with Dr. David Denzin who peformed the surgery. I will be seeing Dr. Denzin sometime in December for an x-ray and evaluation. I am expecting to hear very good news on my progress.

Thought I would throw in a picture taken this past weekend in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This is my wife Margaret and I. We attended a wedding celebration for my youngest sister Tonya who lives in Grand Rapids.

1 comment: